Reliance certification in collaboration with KBS Certification is one of the acknowledged enterprises highly engrossed in providing ISO 22000:2005 certification in an easier way. ISO 22000:2005 standard sets out the criteria for a Food Safety management certification. This international scheme is developed to fill the need for a worldwide food safety standard. Under the consequence of unsafe food can be serious and this system helps the organization to identify risky foods. It can be used by any organization, large or small is based on to control the food safety hazards to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
Food safety is the responsibility of all parties involved, to prevent food contamination and ensure the quality of the end product. With increasing demand from the public sector for a higher level of reassurance, holding ISO 22000 has to help customers make informed choices.
Reliance Certification in collaboration with KBS Certification is an accredited certification body which works to enhance customer satisfaction. A 22000:2005 FSMS will give customers confidence in a globally recognized quality system, expand market opportunities and bring improvement to your processes.
- Companies manufacturing food packaging, cleaning agents, additives or ingredients.
- Food chain including farms, dairies, food processors, food manufacturers.
- Production, processing, distribution, storage and handling of food and its ingredients, from primary production to consumption.
- Transport or storage operators.
- Validation, verification, and improvement of food safety.
How’s about my Certification Journey? It’s a simple way…..