ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
With the increase in opportunities to do business globally and the increased flow of information combined with the sophistication of information security attacks, there is an urgent need to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Security products provide protection against damage to information, but they need to be supplemented with a monitoring mechanism. If you want your partners and customers to trust your information you need an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
What is ISO 27001:2013?
ISO 27001 (formally known as ISO/IEC 27001:2005) is a specification for an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a framework of policies and procedures that includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s information risk management processes.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2013
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Allows for secure exchange of information
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Builds a culture of security
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors
Is ISO 27001 certification right for me?
ISO 27001 certification right for you and your organization if you need the evidence or assurance that your most important asset is protected from misuse, corruption or loss.
Make an inquiry or request a quote
How’s about my Certification Journey? It’s a simple way…..